HRP NID Steering Committee
The Hudson River Park Neighborhood Improvement District Steering Committee, still in formation, is comprised of property owners, commercial tenants, residents and other representatives of the community that are committed to the positive development and maintenance of the Hudson River Park and its adjacent neighborhoods. They share our vision for maintaining the Park and enhancing its connections to the surrounding neighborhoods.
The Steering Committee’s primary role is to guide the creation of the Hudson River Park Neighborhood Improvement District according to New York City Department of Small Business Services guidelines, shepherding the proposal through the formal process. Working in partnership with Friends of Hudson River Park as the sponsoring organization, members will have final responsibility for ensuring a sound and conscientious plan.
Through community outreach, land use analysis and conversations with local representatives and elected officials, potential members were indentified and asked to join the effort. If you would like to recommend someone who you believe fits the above description, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- Michelle Adams, Tishman Speyer
- G. Scott Anderson, Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Kate Bostock, Residential Home Owner
- Oskar Brecher, The Moinian Group
- James F. Capalino, Capalino & Company
- Douglas Durst, The Durst Organization
- David Gruber, Manhattan Community Board 2
- Tom Fox, Tom Fox & Associates
- Paul Januszewski, Rockrose Development Corp.
- Corey Johnson, Manhattan Community Board 4
- Raul Larios, West Side Neighborhood Alliance
- Catherine McVay Hughes, Manhattan Community Board 1
- John Pasquale, PEP Real Estate
- Maria Passannante-Derr, Residential Condo Owner
- Melissa Pianko, Gotham Organization
- A. J. Pietrantone, Friends of Hudson River Park
- Justin Sadrian, Residential Condo Owner
- Lisa Silverstein, Silverstein Properties, Inc.
- Steve Spinola, Real Estate Board of New York
- John S. Stanley, Whitney Museum of American Art
- Jon Vogel, AvalonBay Communities
- Jed Walentas, Two Trees Management Company
- Madelyn Wils, Hudson River Park Trust