Leroy Street Dog Run
6am - 1am, EVERY DAY
Subway & Bus Lines
1 at Houston St.
Dogs are allowed off the leash in designated dog runs only.
Features a double-gated safety vestibule, and fences all around. Fresh running water is generally available for pets inside the dog runs from mid-April through early November. Hard surface has drainage. Benches and trash cans are provided for dog owners/handlers. The cleaning schedules are posted at each dog run and they are cleaned twice a day.
Rules & Regulations:
- Dogs may not be left unattended.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- The dog run is NOT a playground. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and should be closely supervised.
- Entry and use of the dog run is at your own risk.
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters and strollers must be left outside the dog run.
- Clean up after your dog. Animal waste must be promptly removed and properly disposed of.
- Dogs must be licensed and have all shots and tags.
- Spike or Pinch Collars
- Aggressive Dogs
- Female dogs in heat
- Food and glass bottles