Become a Corporate Partner
To learn more about becoming a Hudson River Park partner, please contact:
Corporate support is essential to our mission at Hudson River Park of providing a world class waterfront park for the enjoyment of New Yorkers and visitors alike. By partnering with the Park, your organization showcases its commitment to the community and contributes to the realization of the largest open space project in Manhattan since the creation of Central Park.
Financial contributions and in-kind gifts provide vital funds for our environmental education classes, free summer cultural programs, sports facilities and fields, manicured landscapes, as well as the many other public benefits the Park offers.
Corporate volunteerism provides the Park with the extra sets of hands needed to keep its gardens and grounds healthy and vibrant, while promoting teamwork and advancing your brand in the community.
Supporting the Park benefits your organization by:
- Enhancing a vibrant West Side community for your employees, customers, and their families
- Expanding your brand visibility
- Increasing employee engagement and promoting teamwork
- Boosting property values and tourism
- Supporting economic development in the community
- Strengthening a healthy and resilient environment
Corporations can make an impact in several ways depending on your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility objectives, including